Today we are launching a Show Support for Spierer Video Campaign. And we need your help. We are looking for you to tell us about what the search to #FindLauren means to you.
- What have you done to help?
- Do you exceed your daily tweet limit? And why are you putting effort into doing that?
- Why did you want to help?
- Did you go on a search? If so, what was it like for you?
- Can you relate to Lauren or her family? If so, how?
- Did you go to IU? Does the school mean something to you?
- Why is this so important to you?
- Do you want to say something to the family to show them support or encouragement?
We'd ask that you consider the above questions and tell us how you are feeling about the search to #FindLauren. You can make the video with your best friend, your daughters, your mom, your sisters, your dad, or just you if you want.
Videos should be no longer than two minutes and links to your video should be sent to email@example.com. Videos can be uploaded through Vimeo, YouTube, etc. All we need is the link. Then, we will share the best as we go!
After you make your video tweet: I just sent in my video to Show Support for Spierer. #FindLauren @NewsOnLaurenS, missing since 6/3, findlauren.com