Thursday, August 4, 2011

Two months and a day later, words for Lauren.

From her family and closest friends...

Spierer-
As these two months have gone by there hasn't been one second that you have not been on my mind. Every day I wake up hoping that today is going to be the day that you finally come home. The amount you are loved and missed is so great. No one will ever stop until you are safely home there is nothing we wont do for you.

Love and determined more now than ever, Amanda



---
Lauren,

It is hard for me to put into words the thoughts running through my head. I miss you every single day. I woke up on June 3rd in Bloomington thinking my day would be like any other. That day now marks the day my life, as well as many other lives, changed forever. Everywhere I go, everything I do, the constant thought of you surrounds me. I want to hug you and yell "Spierer! Spierer!" over and over again like the last time I saw you. I would give anything to go back to that moment. One thing I can promise you is that I will never give up on you Lauren. We will never give up hope, for in the hardest of times hope is what keeps everyone going. We all miss you. We all love you. I will carry you in my heart wherever I go.

Love forever, 

Taylor

---
Dear Lauren, SP, sistaa, little mozzie ball,

With each passing day I miss you more and more. I can't even believe two months have gone by since we last spoke about our plans to sit by the pool eating Buon amici and Mac and cheese. Not a day goes by where you aren't my first thought when I wake up and my last thought before I go to bed. I know you are out there waiting to be found. I will never give up on searching for you. I can't get our summer song from 2010 out of my head.

"Can we pretend like airplanes In the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now, wish right now" B.O.B

Love always,  

Becca

P.S. To those of you who know what happened to Lauren the night she disappeared, put yourself in my shoes. Everyone has a person they speak to everyday, whether it be by phone, by text or by video chat Lauren is constantly around me. She is still around me everywhere i turn and everywhere I look, yet she is no where. Now imagine if that were your person and she was gone without a trace. You still have a chance to do the right thing, speak up and help us find Lauren.


---
Spierer,

I cannot believe it has been two months, and we are still searching for answers.  Everyday gets harder and harder, but I am still determined.  I miss you so much all I want to do is make plans to go to Urban, get Starbucks, pretend we listen to techno, bake cookies, and watch Sex and the City reruns.  Over the past eleven years you have been more than a best friend to me, but a sister, and I need you.  I wake up every morning and pray today is the day we find you and bring you home.  No matter how much time has passed, I am still hopeful and positive.  We will find you.

Love you so much,
Blair


---
Lauren, 

We miss those early day sleepovers… we are never too old for a great sleepover…come back to us soon sweetie…your smiling face is what we need….love all the Shenkers
 

Nancy Zucker

--- 
Dear Lauren,

You are on my mind and in my heart every minute of every day. Words can not express how much I love and miss you.  You are forever a part of me and I love you so much.

Love Always,
Rebecca


--- 
"Can we have breakfast in the tent?"  "I have the best idea - ice cream for lunch; potato chips for dessert."  Uttered from the mouth of Lauren as a toddler when I was helping out Charlene - my soon to be sister-in-law - and was Lauren's interim nanny.  Watching this little dolly was my first adventure into parenthood.   I took my cues from Charlene, and she became my mom role model.  Fast forward 17 years.  Now I have my own kids - Lauren's cousins.  My daughter always loved Lauren's style.  She wears a Hello Kitty necklace because of Lauren.  And she misses her.  As we all do.  

Marnee Spierer

---
Lauren Spierer is a daughter, granddaughter, sister, cousin, niece and friend.  She is small in stature but larger than life.  We miss this magical sprite who lights up every room she enters.  We miss you Lauren and your family and friends need you! 

Love,

Mary Ann and Bernie Holand
---
Spierer,

Its hard to believe its been 2 months. I become numb every time I think about it. I pray everyday that you are safe and in no pain. I hope you can sense the love and prayers that come from your family, friends, and strangers each day. There is not a day that goes by where I don't think about you and I hope you know the love all your friends will be sending to you, especially when we get back to IU. All your loved ones are just as determined as day 1 to find you and bring you back to where you belong. I love and miss you and will not stop until there are answers.

Love always,
Nicole Kronfeld (your little chocolate covered almond)


---
Spierer,

I miss you more than words can describe. It has been two months and we are continuing to search for answers and more importantly, you. I don’t want you to ever worry because none of us will ever give up. We are all just as determined as we were on day one to bring you home safe. You are in my thoughts and prayers every second of everyday. As I wait for your return, I remember your contagious smile and all the amazing times we had together. I love you so much and I pray for some sort of answer or sign soon. Until then, my heart goes out to your family and all of your friends that miss you more than anything. Never giving up on you.

Love you,

Samantha


---
Lauren,

I can't believe this really happening and is reality. Its just not right or fair. Picturing your face breaks my heart because all I want is to see it again. I'd literally give anything to have you back with everyone who loves, cares, and misses you. Every second without you is painful and unbearable. Nothing will be okay until you are found. I can't explain how much we all miss you. We're doing everything in our power to get you home to us. Praying for your safe return every second. I love you so much and will never give up. You're on my mind ALWAYS.


Come home soon,
Amara


---
Laur,

I can’t believe that I am doing this right now- I think about you every second of every day, yet writing this letter reminds me of how real this nightmare actually is. I miss you more and more as each week passes. I’d give anything to go two months back in time, and I want you to know that we will NEVER give up. You’re such a beautiful, sweet, amazing person and you have impacted my life in so many ways- I don’t know who I would be had I not met you. I love you so much Spierey, the world just doesn’t seem right without you.

Forever,

Julia