With so much beauty in the world, we are calling on you to help us get creative with a poster series to help raise awareness to #FindLauren. You send us the picture, we turn it into a #FindLauren poster. Our goal? 100 posters.
Here are the guidelines:
- You must own the image. It cannot be an image you pulled off of Google or another place. It can't be a photo you saw on another blog/site and saved... it must be your photo. Please don't get us into copyright trouble.
- Please don't submit a photo that has text on it.
- Your photo can be of anything (in good taste)... nature, family, something that reminds you of Lauren. This might architecture, Indiana University campus, a #FindLauren bracelet, your search experience. Anything beautiful will do.
- You can submit your photo one of two ways:
- Tweet your photo and use hashtag #FindLauren
- Email your photo to email@example.com
We aren't going away until we have answers. Show the Spierer family your continued support until we #FindLauren.
Thank you for making this project and all awareness efforts a success.